1. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Blocks Container Structures account ("Account") by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Blocks Container Structures may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Blocks Container Structures will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Blocks Container Structures cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that are uploaded under your Blocks Container Structures Account ("Website Content"). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Blocks Container Structures will result in an immediate termination of your services.
WHICH MEANS - Don't use Blocks Container Structures for anything illegal or transmit any harmful code. Remember that with any violation of these terms we will cancel your service. If we need to reach you, we will send you an email.
2. Account Activation
- Subject to section 2.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party ("Account Owner") for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
WHICH MEANS - The person signing up for the Blocks Container Structures Service is responsible for the account and is bound by these Terms of Service. If you signup on behalf of your employer, your employer owns the account and is also bound by our Terms of Service.
3. General Conditions
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Alberta with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
- You acknowledge and agree that Blocks Container Structures may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Blocks Container Structures's website, available at https://www.blockscontainerstructures.com/terms/ and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to Blocks Container Structures's website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the Blocks Container Structures service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer's jurisdiction, or the laws of Canada and the Province of Alberta. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Blocks Container Structures.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Blocks Container Structures or Blocks Container Structures trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected].
- You understand that your Website Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- The parties have required that the Terms of Service and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English.
WHICH MEANS - The Blocks Container Structures service belongs to us. You are not allowed to rip it off or use it for any illegal or sketchy purpose. If a dispute arises the issue will be dealt with in the Province of Alberta. Your content may be transferred unencrypted and may be altered, but credit card information is always encrypted.
4. Blocks Container Structures Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Website Content and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Blocks Container Structures customer, Blocks Container Structures employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Blocks Container Structures employees and contractors may also be Blocks Container Structures customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Blocks Container Structures retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account owner, Blocks Container Structures reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
WHICH MEANS - We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime. In the event of an ownership dispute over a Blocks Container Structures account, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the rightful owner.
5. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Blocks Container Structures shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Blocks Container Structures or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Blocks Container Structures partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Blocks Container Structures does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Blocks Container Structures does not warrant the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- Blocks Container Structures does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
WHICH MEANS - We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party, especially if you get sued. Service is "as is" so it may have errors or interruptions at times and we provide no warranties.
6. Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of Blocks Container Structures to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Blocks Container Structures and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Blocks Container Structures (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
WHICH MEANS - If Blocks Container Structures chooses not to enforce any of these provisions at any time, it does not mean that they give up that right later. These terms of service make up the agreement that applies to you. This means that any previous agreements between you and Blocks Container Structures don't apply if they conflict with these terms.
7. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Blocks Container Structures service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your Blocks Container Structures website at any time by deleting your Account.
- By uploading Website Content, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view your Website Content; (b) to allow Blocks Container Structures to display and store your Website Content; and (c) that Blocks Container Structures can, at any time, review all the Website Content submitted by you to its Service.
- You retain ownership over all Website Content that you upload to a Blocks Container Structures store; however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your Website Content. You are responsible for compliance of Website Content with any applicable laws or regulations.
- We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or (d) we are required by law to disclose.
- Blocks Container Structures shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your website to promote the Service.
WHICH MEANS - Anything you upload remains yours and is your responsibility.
8. Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your Account at anytime by emailing [email protected] and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Blocks Container Structures's response.
- Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- Blocks Container Structures will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Blocks Container Structures Service or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Blocks Container Structures may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
WHICH MEANS - To initiate a cancellation, email [email protected]. Blocks Container Structures will respond with specific information regarding the cancellation process for your account. Any fraud and we will suspend or cancel your account.
9. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using the Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Blocks Container Structures. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Blocks Container Structures Site (Blocks Container Structures.com) or the administration menu of your Blocks Container Structures store via an announcement.
- Blocks Container Structures reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Blocks Container Structures shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
WHICH MEANS - We may change or discontinue the service at anytime, without liability.
10. Third Party Services
- In addition to these Terms of Service, you also agree to be bound by the additional service-specific terms applicable to services you purchase from, or that are provided by, Blocks Container Structures's partners or other third parties.
- Blocks Container Structures may from time to time recommend, provide you with access to, or enable third party software, applications ("Apps"), products, services or website links (collectively, "Third Party Services") for your consideration or use, including via the Blocks Container Structures App Store. Such Third Party Services are made available only as a convenience, and your purchase, access or use of any such Third Party Services is solely between you and the applicable third party services provider ("Third Party Provider"). Any use by you of Third Party Services offered through the Services or Blocks Container Structures's website is entirely at your own risk and discretion, and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies applicable to such Third Party Services before using them.
- We do not provide any warranties with respect to Third Party Services. You acknowledge that Blocks Container Structures has no control over Third Party Services, and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such Third Party Services. The availability of Third Party Services on Blocks Container Structures's websites, including the Blocks Container Structures App Store, or the integration or enabling of such Third Party Services with the Services does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by or with Blocks Container Structures. Blocks Container Structures strongly recommends that you seek specialist advice before using or relying on Third Party Services, to ensure they will meet your needs. In particular, tax calculators should be used for reference only and not as a substitute for independent tax advice when assessing the correct tax rates you should charge to your customers.
- If you install or enable a Third Party Service for use with the Services, you grant us permission to allow the applicable Third Party Provider to access your data and to take any other actions as required for the interoperation of the Third Party Service with the Services, and any exchange of data or other interaction between you and the Third Party Provider is solely between you and such Third Party Provider. Blocks Container Structures is not responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of your data or Website Content, or for any corresponding losses or damages you may suffer, as a result of access by a Third Party Service or a Third Party Provider to your data or Website Content.
- Under no circumstances shall Blocks Container Structures be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary or other damages whatsoever, that result from any Third Party Services or your contractual relationship with any Third Party Provider, including any Expert. These limitations shall apply even if Blocks Container Structures has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- www.blockscontainerstructures.com is built upon LOVMedia.net's platform for websites. All accounts and data is saved within their servers and from time to time they may send you emails regarding your account status.
WHICH MEANS - We are not responsible for third party services so use them at your own risk. If you use any third party services on the Blocks Container Structures platform, you permit us to send your data to those services. If you use them you agree that we do not provide a warranty, so get advice beforehand.
Last Updated: July 2016